Thursday 30 August 2012

One nice video - a future to live for...

This is one nice video I found a few days back on youtube. Amazing...just how a relationship should be...




This is the essence of relationship...two people get together - towards starting a new life, sharing those small moments (just like those building blocks) which form the strong foundation to trust, love, openness, happiness - a sense of sharing, not just the good and the great moments, but also the not-so-good ones...as the strength of a relationship is tested in those difficult moments.

Soon I will start a new life, a new beginning - a change that will be a part of my present and my future...a change that will be mine forever.

I am looking forward to live this change - this new role in my life...


Good vibes to you all out there....  

No comments: