Tuesday 30 April 2013

Re-starting with G...D...Am...G...D...C - all over :)

First and foremost, if the title sounds weird, then you probably need to re-visit on of my previous posts - check out my post: Knockin' on Heaven's door - Bob Dylan. Then things will fall in place - I guess... ;-)

Its been last year I started with playing guitar...but could not really practice much more that the bare minimum - and that too kind of faded away as soon as the course ended. In my defense, last year has been one of the most hectic years of my life (or my recent life as least) - believe me, that´s the best excuse I can give as such.

But well, I learned about coursera.org from one of my colleagues and went through the extensive list of courses they come up with...and believe me, this list is just amazing...lots of very interesting courses from some of the most well-known faculties around the world...really it´s very heartening to see internet as a medium of exchanging knowledge. And if this was not enough, it all comes at - absolutely no costs at all...!!! Isn´t it amazing...!!! Sometimes some of the best things do come for free ;-)

So well I explored for some interesting courses and found this one around as well. Just could not resist the temptation to start it - all over again...!

So here I am, ready to start the on with guitar once again...hopefully this time I will persist as well.

Knockin´ on heaven´s door - once again... :-)

All interested in some great courses, do have a look at coursera.org - there is something of interest for everyone... do check it out

Be happy and spread the same around...



Cheers all...

No comments: